Magnesium Sulphate (Mg-9.6%) Fertilizer
Secondary Nutrient Fertilizer
- Nuplex Mag is unique water soluble Magnesium Sulphate fertilizer containing two secondary plant nutrients such as Magnesium (9.6%) and Sulphur(12.%).
- Magnesium Sulphate is an affordable fertilizer source of Magnesium which is very much essential for plants.
- Deficiencyof Magnesium occurs commonly in acidicand light sandy soils.
- Navaratnaa has brought out an excellent product “Nuplex Mag” to get over Magnesium deficiency in plants and to increase the yield in all crops.
1. Helps in Photosynthesis activity by improving chlorophyll in leaves.
2. Helps in cell division, protein synthesis, phosphate metabolism and plant respiration.
3. Acts as a phosphorus carrier in Plants.
4. Prevents the premature aging of plants.
5. Increase the number of spikelets and grain quality.
6. Prevents the formation of smaller and woodier fruits.
7. Activates many plant enzymes required for growth and development of plants.
- Dosage & Usage of Product :
- Foliar Application: Dissolve 4 to 5 grams of “Nuplex Mag” In 1 Litre of water.
- Use Sufficient water and spray properly on both sides of leaves to cover entire plant with spray solution.
- Apply at 30 days after sowing/transplanting of field crops.
- For perennial crops, apply after pre-monsoon/post-monsoon.
- Fertigation :- 1-3 kgs per acre per day
- Recommended Crops : For all crops
1) Keep in a cool & dry place.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) For better results spraying should be done in morningor in evening hours.
4) Spraying should be done in wind ward direction only, not against the wind direction5) High Concentration tends to burn plants.
6) The effect will be reduced if used before or during rains
7) Small trials are recommended before regular application8) Partly used bags should be closed