- (Ferrous) Iron is key component for photosynthesis and mitochondrial respiration resulting in improved plant metabolism and aids in biosynthesis of key plant hormonal compounds.
- Ferrous is an important constituent of enzyme systems, it regulates respiration, photosynthesis, reduction of nitrates and sulphates. It is essential for cell division and the synthesis of protein, Influence the formation of some growth hormones in the plants .
- Nuplex Ferriplus contains 19% Ferrous along with Sulphur 10.5% which is the most deficient Secondary Nutrient.
- Nuplex Ferriplus is easy to apply.
- Nuplex Ferriplus readily soluble in water. It is immediately and completely available to crops. If crop more deficient then Nuplex Ferriplus can be repeated at 7-10 days
- Composition : Ferrous Sulphate (FeSo4)
: Ferrous (Fe) 19% min. by wt and Sulphur (S) 10.5%
- Dosage : Dissolve 2 to 3grams of Nuplex Ferriplus in 1 Ltr of water and spray on both sides of leaves.
- Two sprays are recommended. First spray just before flowering and Second spray 15-20days after first spray.
Crops : Paddy, Chilli, Cotton, Turmeric, Tomato, Tobacco, Bhendi, Bengal Gram, Brinjal, Pulses and other field and Horticultural Crops.