- Soluble boron content is 20%
- Fully soluble boron an essential Micronutrient
- Derived from Disodium Octa borate Tetra Hydrate
- Suitable for application all types of soils
- Suitable for all categories of crops
- Field, Horticultural Floriculture, Vegetables
- Benefits :
- Quickly eliminates Boron deficiency
- Helps in regulates and development of Pollen grains and helps in pollination. seed and fruit settings
- Increases quality of the fruits
- Helps in transport of sugars and forcell division
- Helps in the use of nutrients and regulates other nutrients
Symptoms of Boron Deficiency :
- Death of terminal growth.
- Reduce flowering or improper pollination
- Soft or necrotic spots in fruit or tubers.
- Thickened, Curled, Wilted Chloratic leaves.
- Boron deficiency is commonly seen in Citrus, Banana, Grapes, Apples, Sugarcane, Sunflower, Cotton, Groundnut, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Vegetables and other crops
- Dosage : Dissolve 1 to 1.5gm of Nuplex Boron in 1 Ltre of water and spray uniformly on the leaves after 30 days of germination/new emergence of leaves after purning.
Second spray after 20-30 days after 1st spray.
Use Sticking and spreading agent for better adsorption