Carrier : Powder
- Nuplex Nu-P Sol B is a biofertilizer contains soil benefical bacteria bacillus megaterium which is used as an effective soil inoculant. it is approved for using in organic farming.
- Mode of Action:
- Nuplex Nu-P Sol B is a Liquid Bio Fertilizer contains endospores of Bacillus megaterium. The Bacteria contained in PSB on application to the soil get activated and multiply by utilizing the carbon source of soil or exudates of the root and secrete organic acids & enzymes.
- Nuplex Nu P Sol B Converts insoluble phosphorus into soluble form.
- Nuplex Nu P Sol B Plays important role in the acidification of the soil medium facilitating phosphorus solubilization & easier assimilation by plants.
- Foliar Spray
- Recommended Crops : Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, fiber crops, sugar crops, forage crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic crops, Orchards & Ornamentals.
- Direction for use :
1. Seedling Treatment : Mix 100g Nuplex Nu-P Sol B properly with sufficient quantity of water and organic manure to form slury; and the seedling are dipped in this slurry for 30 Minutes prior to planting so that the bacteria get attached to the roots.
2. Soil Application : Mix 3-5 kg/acre of Nuplex Nu-P Sol B with compost and apply to an acre of soil.
3. Drip Irrigation : Mix 3kg/acre of Nuplex Nu-P Sol B in drip stream.
- Available Packs : 250ml, 500ml,1000ml & 1 Kg
NULEX NU P SOL B