- Foliar Spray
- TheNuplex Nu KMB is a bio fertilizer contains soil beneficial bacteria Frateuria aurantia, which is used as an effective soil inoculate. It is approved for using in organic farming.
- Mode of Action :
- The bacteria Frateuria aurantia Contained in Nuplex Nu KMB on application gets activated and produces organic acids and enzymes by utilizing the nutrients from soil & root exudates.
- The se produced organic acids & enzymes by bacteria helps to solubilize the potassium present in soil into soluble form & make available to plants.
- Recommended Crops : Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, fiber crops, sugar crops, forage crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic crops, Orchards & Ornamentals
- Direction for use :
- 1. Seedling Treatment : Mix 100g Nuplex Nu Kmb properly with sufficient quantity of water and organic manure to formslurly; and the seedling are dipped in this slurry for 30 minutes prior to planting so that the bacteriaget attached to the roots.
- 2. Soil Application : Mix 3-5kg/acre of Nuplex Nu KMB withcompost and apply to an acre of soil
- 3. Drip Irrigation : Mix 3kg/acre of Nuplex KMB in drip stream
- Shelf Life : Nuplex Nu KMB is stable for a period of 12 months from the od manufacturing
NUPLEX NU KMB