- Bhoo Ratna helps in the plant to absorb nutrients from the soil at proper times in proper quantities leads to overall plant growth and development.
- Bhoo Ratna Improves soil texture & structure, thereby results in strong root system development.
- Bhoo Ratna improves soil organic matter, increases water holding capacity (WHC) of the soil and also enhances soil microorganisms.
- Bhoo Ratna Rich in minerals, especially Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium and is a good supplier of Micro nutrients such as Boron, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum and zinc.
- Bhoo Ratna promotes germination, plant growth and encourages quality of growth for new shoots, leaves, flowers and fruits.
- Bhoo Ratna Acts as an inoculant to your soil thereby improving soil microflora.
- BhooRatna Improves aeration in soil hence create passage for oxygen, an essential for good root growth.
- Bhoo Ratna improve the water holding capacity of the soil there by reducing the requirement of irrigation water and improve the natural properties of the soil by boosting the growth of soil flora and fauna.
- Dosage : 20 Kg of Bhooratna per 1 Acre